Reserve Bank of Vanuatu Vacancies
The Reserve Bank of Vanuatu invites applications from interested Ni Vanuatu for the position of Statistician within the department of Research and Economic Analysis. The position reports directly to the Senior Statistician.
The main duties of the position include:
- Conducting Surveys
- Collecting data and information from the public and private sector institutions.
- Liaising with different sectors of the Research and Statistics Department for data requirements.
- Updating and maintaining the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu data base
- Assisting in layout of the RBV publications.
- Self motivated and showing iniative, accepting challenges and be a team player.
- Demonstrate computer literacy and be competent in main programs, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
- Hard working and prepared to work after normal hours
Applicants should have at least three years experience in this area and be able to work as a team player in executing orders accordingly. She/he must possess a good understanding and knowledge of Government Finance, Money and Banking and Balance of Payment Statistics would be an added advantage. Key requirement is a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, finance or any other related field.
An attractive remuneration package is offered commensurate with experience and knowledge in this field of work. Applicants must have a good understanding of the English and basic French.
Written applications should include curriculum vitae, provides names and addresses of referees if possible, and copies of relevant qualifications.
All applications should be received no later than Monday 20th February 2017 and addressed to:
Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
Private Mail Bag 9062
Fax: (678) 24231
Download PDF file below